Lean Black Belt Certificate (Level 3)
Lean Black Belt Certification is the next step in the development of lean champions. Following the proven train and do method, participants will learn how to nurture and apply lean strategy, culture, and supply chains to achieve demonstrable results. They will emerge as more confident lean practitioners, ready to strategically lead total business improvement.
The course is delivered in conjunction with Lean Sensei International.
“CME Lean Belt training provides a world-class platform on which to learn lean tools and leadership skills. This has provided me an incredible opportunity to influence my organization, as we create a culture of continuous improvement."
Highline Manufacaturing Ltd. (Vonda, SK)
This is a 20-day course, delivered over four modules — each one week in length. The third module includes a benchmarking trip to Japan to visit Toyota and their suppliers, to further enhance knowledge of lean culture, leadership and strategy.
- Module 1: Lean Strategy & Assessment
- Lean Strategy
- Lean Assessment Kaizen
- Lean Philosophy & Leadership
- Assignment: Strategy & Assessment
- Module 2: Lean Supply Chain
- Lean Procurement
- Process Simplification
- Lean Inventory Management
- Heijunka (Load Balancing)
- Supply Chain Reduction Kaizen
- Assignment: Supply Chain Kaizen
- Module 3: Benchmarking Trip to Japan
- Toyota & Supplier Tour
- Japanese Cultural Learning
- Assignment: Insight Summary
- Module 4: Extreme Kaizen
- Lean Problem Solving Kaizen Methodology
- Final Black Belt Presentation & Exam